Prior to joining the team at Afflux Andy has spent 20 years as a land development drafter, initially in the UK, and then at a range of top consultancies around Melbourne since moving here in 2006. Andy has been the lead drafter on developments ranging from 2 lot subdivisions all the way to 2300 lot developments and everything in between. Fostering an interest in WSUD drafting, and with a keen interest in innovation and pushing boundaries, Andy has become a specialist in drafting in this space and since joining the team has set to work on combining these skills with a desire to expand his career and knowledge into the world of stormwater.
- HNC Civil Engineering, Solent University 2003
- 20+ years AutoCAD land development drafting roles
- 15+ years AutoCAD library/user management roles
- Creation and delivery of training & development programs
- Process refinement & innovation
- Professional integrity
- People management